2. Critical thinking skills learnt during coding and debugging programs.
3. Digital literacy skills through publishing and proper documentation of codes.
4. Computer programming skills via App creation.
5. Numeracy and analytical skills converting math formulas into algorithms and
computer codes; which are the core of software development.
6. Career focus and possibly taking up computer science in future.
7. Accurate and efficient curricula assessment of individual student’s ability in
8. Advancing the use Small Basic into Visual Studio.
9. Better chances of understanding how math formulas are created.
10. Fun all the way as they expand their horizon on personal coding activities.
The use of flashcards carrying a single line of code will help in visualizing students experience.